Bit O Honey Chocolate Taffy Retro Candy, Bulk Pack, 2 Lbs
Select "Buy Product" For Price
Between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE, the Persians, followed by the Greeks, discovered the people in India and their “reeds that produce honey without bees”. Pieces of sugar were produced by boiling sugarcane juice in ancient India and consumed as Khanda, dubbed as the original CANDY and the etymology of the word
- Bite into a little bit of honey! These classic candy treats are a hit with all ages. Pop them into party favor bags, add them to your carnival supplies.
- A old fashioned candy treat that is a real all-time favorite, now in Chocolate too. Classic treats are sure to be a favorite among young and old alike. Creamy honey with Chocolate flavor Bite size pieces individually wrapped
- Perfect for candy bowls, everyday snacking, gifting, wedding celebration, anniversary candy decor, party favors. Little something taffy candy lovers!
- Great Value! Individually wrapped Bit O Honey Chocolate Taffy Candy, Bulk Pack 2 pound – approximately 130 pieces per order
- Packed by CrazyOutlet, retail bulk packing. Pack of 2 Pounds