Gusta Authentic Biscotti Made in Tuscany, Italy – Almond Italian Cookies – Original Two Bites Size – All Natural Ingredients – Fresh & Genuine Italian Dessert Treats – 17.64oz
Take advantage of the special launch price and coupon! Try true italian cookies.
Gusta Biscotti are crafted following a traditional recipe that has proven to delight many customers in Italy, where this delicacy is also known as “Cantucci”. Initially the Cantucci recipe was a mix of flour, honey and eggs, baked twice and cut in the characteristic oblong shape. Subsequent variations brought more ingredients to the mix, including almonds, pistacchios, pine-nuts and of course dark chocolate. Today the almond version of Biscotti has become the de-facto “classic” recipe in Italy and the US.
Biscotti are great with coffee, hot chocolate or a dessert wine to fully appreciate their consistency and taste. They will quickly become part of your daily routine!
We love to hear from our customers. Message us with your observations or critiques. We will always make it right for you.
- ★ EXPECT THE BEST TASTE ★ Experience the authentic flavor of Italy’s favorite treat. Our biscotti are produced in a small laboratory from carefully selected, heartful local ingredients.
- ???????? MADE IN ITALY ???????? Gusta Biscotti come from the heart of Tuscany in Italy. Our family in Florence has been dedicated to the art of Cantucci craftsmanship for three generations, employing only genuine ingredients and preserving the authenticity of the original recipe.
- ★ COFFEE MATE ★ With only a handful of ingredients, Gusta’s original Biscotti are best enjoyed with coffee, hot chocolate or a sweet wine. A great accompaniment to your coffee break or whenever you need a sweet moment.
- ★ PLASTIC FREE ★ We do not use PVC containers. Our products are packaged in environment friendly bags sealed to guarantee maximum freshness at consumption.
- ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★ If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our Biscotti, message us and we will fully refund your order. No questions asked.