Marmara Authentic Turkish Delight Lokum with COGAN PRALINE Sweet Confectionery Gourmet Gift Box Candy Dessert Large 8 .8 oz
Select "Buy Product" For Price
Turkish Delights, traditionally known as Locum, is a confectionery treat that originated in Turkey about 500 years ago and spread across the globe. At Marmara, we take great pride in ensuring our delights are made from real fruit extracts and protein rich nuts. Our Turkish Delights are eaten as dessert or tea time treats. So indulge your sweet tooth with fruity flavors or nutty morsels and share the delight!
- ALUE: Super SALE on Sweet creamy cogen wrapping rolled with caramelized Praline will surely satisfy your sweet cravings. Cogan is a soft creamy sweet filling used in many Turkish Delights.
- QUALITY PACKAGING- NEW MOISTURE SECURE PACKING: Our new packaging retains all moisture to our sweets without making them chewy. Cogen is a sweet marshmallow like filling rolled into our caramelized praline.
- OUR PRODUCTS: We are a U.S. based company carrying our own brand and not a 3rd party re-seller. This is why our customer service is the best! Our NEW INNER Pack helps keep the treats fresh. Try our 15 other mouth watering flavors to choose from and all our other products. Our Fruit Jelly and Nut Boxed Candy Treats are great with Turkish Tea.
- VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE ALLERGAN INFORMATION: our nut delights may contain traces of peanuts and tree nuts.
- GIFT: Great gift for any occasion. Packaged in a sophisticated box, elegant enough to give as is.